What is the main thematic issue concerning human beings in the month of January?
ANSWER: Moon reversed
Hi Power Being,
We are traversing through Darkness.
Both reversed and upright the energy of Moon card reversed can be disconcerting because there is no finality to it, or clarity; it represents a reliance of gut as the lead in pitch black. But even with little visibility an opportunity exists to navigate Night with power.
The need for things to make sense on a mental level is counteractive and can create overwhelming frustration. This is not intellectual energy; a robust Moon reversed accepts the equivocal nature of reality. There is more space to create peace in complexity by embracing “I don’t know” rather than “I know it all”.
On an astrological front Moon card is associated with the Pisces zodiac sign, which is ruled by Neptune, a planetary body exuding the energy of vision: expect strange dreams, a lucidity in nebula, or a sensation of living in a mystical reality.
The less pleasant Moon reversed experience stems from an overreliance on logic and reason. A refining process is taking place, where deep-seated shadows of Self come into view for review. The adage “darkest before dawn” is applicable beyond belief in this case. Moon card tends to come up when it’s time to relinquish old habits or patterns ahead of transitioning into the next Major Arcana card, The Sun, when clarity returns, there is visibility, forward progression and visions materialize. So take this opportunity to be lost; it’s Mercury Retrograde from January 5-25, nothing is going to advance anyway. Listen to the recesses of Soul, be quiet, acknowledge fear and find strength in conversing with intuitive shadows; this is active Neptune reception.
Check out these dates and the days surrounding for some SIGNIFICANT events to take place:
- Jan 5, 2016 Venus square Neptune: Motivation but weird. Scrambled attraction to beauty. Mercury in Aquarius heads retrograde today and the retrograde cycle goes through Aquarius and Capricorn. In essence we’re covering a LOT of ground here, there are so many appealing options. But ultimately Venus square Neptune is great, as this aspect creates motivated attraction to beautiful higher ideals. Neptune in Pisces validates the reality all things are possible, although the square might make this known by exacting some pressure.
- Jan 13, 2016 Sun semi-square Neptune: Internal awakening surrounding the roles played related to the Vision.
- Jan 15, 2016 Mercury semi-square Neptune: “How do I communicate the role I play in relation to my Vision?” This inquiry is very strong today.
- Jan 18, 2016 Mars trine Neptune: Taking passionate action in pursuit of Vision… but also, this is true independence, action taken from the most honest Self, which is why the inquiries earlier in the month were so important. This is the turning point, where it’s like… OK, get it, scared, don’t care, time to make this sh*t happen.
- Jan 20, 2016 Venus quintile Neptune: A desire to infuse fun beauty into far-reaching vision. Quintiles are ebullient and solution oriented: they figure out how to do things effectively.
- Jan 28, 2016 Sun semi-sextile Neptune: Finding the people who aid in the smooth and dynamic creation of The Vision.
- Jan 30, 2016 Venus sextile Neptune: Perfect attunement with playing the ideal, beautiful role created in The Vision.
KEY JANUARY THEMES FOR EACH SUN / RISING / MOON SIGN:
Aries - Star: Pause and take a bath. Relax, soak in peace. Figuring out what the heck you’re doing isn’t going to happen any way other than chillin’. There is a necessity to reinvigorate through calm. Star card suggests strong upheaval having occurred in the recent past and to heal from this disturbance a period of respite is required. Time out, rest and rejuvenate.
Taurus - Ace of Wands right: Dynamic ideas want to be expressed now. It seems like Mind is plugged into a direct Divinity outlet, with visions zooming in from every direction. Dream big. Discuss the visions with others. Get fired up by soul passions, but note they are unlikely to manifest until March 20, 2016, when Mercury enters Aries.
Gemini - Five of Wands left: There is a concern about upsetting others, an aversion to confrontation. Sharing authentic beliefs may ruffle feathers, but who cares? Access the dynamism in speaking your truth. Just say it already, without concern on how the expression impacts identity. This is not a competition. No one can compete to be you. You are you and only you can be you.
Cancer - Tower reversed: Huge changes are on the horizon, whether conscious of the transformation or not, it’s present in the gut, can feel it coming. Prepare. Create an exit strategy while time permits. It is likely the metamorphosis will take a little while to fully occur, which is why the plan will come in handy when it becomes clear reality is completely different.
Leo - Two of Swords: Balance. There is a consideration of various relationships with Self, others, Source, Health, Love; relations with everything. This month Leo has the opportunity to discover who the Lion is in relation to everything in a balanced, nourishing and holistic manner. This is real life theory of relativity.
Virgo - Nine of Pentacles reversed: Ready to come out, but scared. The feeling of being unequipped, although strong, is deceitful. Perfection is unnecessary. There is truly nothing wrong with exhibiting your true mastery now. You possess the power and others are eager to experience it.
Libra - Daughter of Wands: This is unbridled passionate expression to the maximum, a true liberty in imbibing on the essence of an adventurous life. This is a great and fecund period for all types of self-development, especially in the realms of inhibition. No holding back, be out there with it, daring, all up in your face like BOOM.
Scorpio - Sun: Manifesting rebirth with clarity. In fact, Scorpios may be experiencing acute transparency, unlike the rest of the zodiac. There is a very clear, illuminated path to walk in the midst of all this murkiness; the Scorpion knows where to walk. Lucky! Enjoy the traverse. Don’t argue with anyone else about it.
Sagittarius - Five of Discs reversed: Earth problems. But there are alternatives. Money, materials and other physical bodies are able to be manipulated in ways not thought of yet. Don’t fret, Discover.
Capricorn - Seven of Wands: An unstoppable voice of conviction standing ground. Defend, this is not overzealousness, there is a reason for this vehemence and the assembly is listening.
Aquarius - Ten of Cups reversed: Find out what is incomplete in the emotional realm. It’s still there, it’s lingering and it’s biting from the darkside of the Moon card reversed. Calls for help will be received and acknowledged. Cry out.
Pisces - Nine of Wands reversed: Tired as all hell, time to revitalize. What has been sapping up energy? Plug the hole for good.
TIPS, SUGGESTIONS & NOTES FOR THE MONTH:
- Don’t worry about finding clarity. Just remain in the inquiry.
- Face fears. Turning away only makes them worse and more scary. Confrontation allows for the dissipation of terror.
- Pay attention to visions, dreams and fanciful mind wanderings. There is pertinent information present in mental meandering.
- Netflix and chill. Feel, don't think.
- Do some work to expunge matter from Soul bowels. Get that sh*t out.
- Accept darkness. Honor death, pain and all such things as indicators of growth and shedding.
Thank you for reading!
If you'd like to book a person tarot session with me, you can do so by also clicking the link below.